You can stay up to date by:
- Visiting the News page for press releases and updates on the Authority's work.
- Visiting the Urgent Boating Information page for updates on issues relating to navigating the Broads.
- Visiting the Notices to Mariners page for updates on longer term works that may affect navigation.
- Subscribing to receive monthly briefing updates from our Chief Executive, John Packman, using the following link. These will also be available to read online through our News page and social media. Read the briefing for August here.
- Or alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook where we will post regular updates (including all of the above).
We hope you will benefit from this new approach and we look forward to receiving any feedback sent through the contact form on our website.